Saturday, November 25, 2006

My Honda VTX



So here it is... 1800 cc's of solid muscle, and the bikes pretty big too ! As you can see from the abundant light and the fact that I was squinting to keep my eyes open for this picture. The Sun is shining in Vegas ... a g a i n ! Tell you something... I'm not going to miss this heat at all, I worked up a sweat in my riding gear, and all I was doing was sitting there !

Just a little about the Bike, its a Honda VTX 1800F, its all stock with the small exceptions of grade 2 chrome and the Sissy Bar... for those who are not familiar with what a Sissy Bar is, its the back rest on the rear seat, its actually just insurance for the Missus... gives her something to lean against and stops her from clinging to me or falling off when we ride ! Other than that, its got tribal markings on the Tank and is Silver... of course now I'm just filling space, because you can see that yourself.... right !

1 comment:

jjdownunder said...

Wow that bike looks scary, but it is handsom....did'nt we ever tell you not to have a bike! And look at all those stones, what a pretty garden.